Our trusted partner, Datasolution, is hosting a one-day KNIME Analytics Platform training for beginners in Seoul on November 8, 2019.
This course teaches you everything you need to get going - from installation to navigating around the various sections, through to fully utilizing KNIME Analytics Platform. Learn how to read and manipulate data, data visualization techniques, and how to export and deploy workflows. Explore advanced data mining techniques and generate reports based on KNIME workflows. In this course, you’ll have the chance to test everything you’ve learnt in the hands-on session. This course is designed primarily for those who have little to no previous experience with KNIME, but are also useful for those who simply want to fine-tune their knowledge. Lunch and learning materials are included.
You can also register for the KNIME Analytics Platform Training for intermediate users happening on November 15.
Please note: This course will be held in Korean.
Friday November 8, 10:00 - 18:00
- Introduction to KNIME / Basic Installation and Configuration
- Workflow Preview/Understanding the data
- Data Importing
- Source Node, File Connection, Database Connection
- Data Preprocessing/Handling (Merge/Transform/Basic Statistics)
- Data Visualization – Visualization Node, External Visualization Tool Connection
- Data Modeling – using Data Mining Nodes
- External Scripting Integration (R, Python, JSON, Java etc.)
- KNIME Server Workflow Application (Reporting, Web Service)
- One-day KNIME Analytics Platform training for beginners: ₩ 300,000 (incl. VAT)