Welcome to the series of Artificial Intelligence Learnathons!
Together with our trusted partner, Quantum Analytics, we will be running this event which will focus on automated machine learning and data visualization. As usual we will work in groups. Each group will build a simple application for automated Machine Learning (ML), with an input page to insert the settings for data preparation, model training, and hyper-parameter optimization and an output page to visualize model insights and performance. At the conclusion of the event, the application will be deployed on KNIME Server and be run from a web browser.
The tool of choice for this learnathon is the open source, intuitive, KNIME Analytics Platform, which also offers great integrations with R, Python, SQL, and Spark. Free trials for KNIME Server licenses will be distributed for the final deployment.
After an initial introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform, KNIME Server, and automated ML, we will split into two groups, with each group building one of the following:
- Group 1: the start web page for visual data exploration and automated ML settings
- Group 2: the final dashboard to visualize model accuracy and speed performance
We will provide a dataset, jump-start workflows, and final solutions for the proposed tasks, and of course data visualization and ML experts.
Before the event, we will share the link to download the workshop material (jump-start workflows and instructions).
- 5:00 PM - Welcome by Quantum Analytics and KNIME
- 5:30 PM - Introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Server
- 5:50 PM - Building Applications for Automated Machine Learning
- 6:10 PM - Let’s build a Guided Analytics Workflow!
- 8:10 PM - Wrap-up Session and Live Demo of Solution
There will be food and drinks provided.
Room: Conference Room Basic
Principles of Guided Analytics, KNIME Blog