KNIME is hosting the following one-day course during KNIME Fall Summit in Austin on November 5, 2019:
Machine Learning in KNIME: More than an Introduction
KNIME makes it easier than ever for people to learn the machine learning process - from data ingestion to model validation. The graphical interface with a drag and drop format empowers every analyst to build a robust workflow with out-of-the-box tools. However, what happens when you are ready to push the boundaries of the KNIME prebuilt toolkit?
Learn a collection of critical, yet sometimes rushed or overlooked, machine learning concepts and how they can be implemented in KNIME. We explore how Python can be used when you can't find the perfect node, and provide an instructive example of how creative a model-builder has to be.
What do you need to bring? Your own laptop - ideally with the latest version of KNIME Analytics Platform installed (but we will have time to do this together if needed).
- Preparing a rich model-build dataset
- Advanced techniques for mitigating sampling bias
- Beyond correlation analysis
- Sophisticated suite of tools for feature selection
- Feature engineering with residual plots
- How sure are you about your model's accuracy?
- Model governance in a mature analytics organization
- KNIME Course for Data Wranglers: Access, merge, transform, and inspect your data: Nov 5, 2019
- KNIME Analytics Platform for Beginners: From installation to utilization and everything in between: Nov 5, 2019
- Advanced Users in KNIME Analytics Platform: Beyond the basics: Nov 5, 2019
- Text Mining with KNIME Analytics Platform: Using the Textprocessing Extension: Nov 5, 2019
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: Nov 5, 2019
- KNIME Server Course: Nov 5, 2019
- Advanced Users in KNIME Analytics Platform: Beyond the Basics: Nov 6, 2019
- Text Mining with KNIME Analytics Platform: Using the Textprocessing Extension: Nov 6, 2019
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: Nov 6, 2019
- KNIME Server Course: Nov 6, 2019
- KNIME Refresher Course: Master the Latest KNIME Features: Nov 6, 2019
- The Power of Random: Using Perturbation Experiments to Improve Model Accuracy and Interpretation: Nov 6, 2019
- KNIME Time Series Analysis Course: Looking at the Internet of Things: Nov 6, 2019