KNIME is hosting a Course for KNIME Server at the KNIME offices in Berlin, Germany on November 21, 2018. We recommend to combine this course with the 2-day Course for KNIME Analytics Platform held November 19-20, 2018.
Course for KNIME Server dives into the details of KNIME Server and KNIME WebPortal and discusses them from three different points of view: the power user, the administrator, and the end user.
All tools and features designed for each one of these three personas are shown in detail and illustrated by means of interactive sessions and hands-on exercises.
Attendees learn how to exchange workflows and data between the server and the client, how to take advantage of the many server dedicated nodes and features when implementing a workflow, how to set access rights on workflows, data, and meta-nodes, share meta-nodes, execute workflows remotely and from the KNIME WebPortal, and how to schedule report and workflow executions, and more.
The course is designed not only for customers, partners, and the community, but also for anyone interested in finding out more about the KNIME commercial platform and its functionalities.
Wednesday, November 21, 2018
- KNIME Product Overview
- Roles (Personas) involved in a Data Science Project
- Introduction to the Use Case (Customer Segmentation)
- KNIME Server Basic Features
- KNIME Server Advanced Features
- Summary and Q&A
- Course for KNIME Server (1 day): € 250 per user
- Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (2 days): € 1'250, November 19-20, 2018
- Text Mining Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (1 day): € 750, November 22, 2018
- Big Data Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (1 day): € 750, November 23, 2018
The KNIME Team.