KNIME is hosting a Course for KNIME Server at Design Offices (3rd Floor), Unter den Linden 26-30, 10117 Berlin, Germany on November 21, 2018. We recommend combining this course with the 2-day Course for KNIME Analytics Platform held November 19-20, 2018.
In this course we’ll dive into the details of KNIME Server and KNIME WebPortal from three different points of view: data scientist, business analyst, and IT administrator. All tools and features designed for each of these personas will be shown in detail and illustrated through hands on exercises. You’ll learn how to exchange workflows and data between the server and the client, how to take advantage of the many server dedicated nodes and features when implementing a workflow, how to set access rights on workflows, data, and metanodes, share metanodes, execute workflows remotely and from the KNIME WebPortal, how to schedule workflow execution and to generate reports, and more. We’ll also make a workflow for the WebPortal so that non experts can use it.
We’ll use an example of a customer segmentation use case to show how the KNIME Server features can help you with many aspects of model building, data access, and deployment. This course nicely compliments the KNIME Analytics Platform Course and is designed not only for customers, partners, and the community, but also for anyone interested in finding out more about KNIME Server and its functionalities.
- KNIME Product Overview
- Roles (Personas) involved in a Data Science Project
- Introduction to the Use Case (Customer Segmentation)
- KNIME Server Basic Features
- KNIME Server Advanced Features
- Summary and Q&A
- Course for KNIME Server (1 day): € 250 per user
- Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (2 days): € 1'250, November 19-20, 2018
- Text Mining Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (1 day): € 750, November 22, 2018
- Big Data Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (1 day): € 750, November 23, 2018