KNIME.com is hosting a Course for KNIME Server at the KNIME offices in Berlin, Germany on July 5, 2017. We recommend to combine this course with the 2-day Course for KNIME Analytics Platform held July 3-4, 2017.
Course for KNIME Server dives into the details of KNIME Server and KNIME WebPortal and discusses them from three different points of view: the power user, the administrator, and the end user.
All tools and features designed for each one of these three personas are shown in detail and illustrated by means of interactive sessions and hands-on exercises.
Attendees learn how to exchange workflows and data between the server and the client, how to take advantage of the many server dedicated nodes and features when implementing a workflow, how to set access rights on workflows, data, and meta-nodes, share meta-nodes, execute workflows remotely and from the KNIME WebPortal, and how to schedule report and workflow executions, and more.
The course is designed not only for customers, partners, and the community, but also for anyone interested in finding out more about the KNIME commercial platform and its functionalities.
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
- KNIME Product Overview
- Roles (Personas) involved in a Data Science Project
- Introduction to the Use Case (Customer Segmentation)
- KNIME Server Basic Features
- KNIME Server Advanced Features
- Summary and Q&A
Check the detailed agenda in PDF.
- Course for KNIME Server (1 day): € 250 per user
- Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (2 days): € 1'250, July 3-4, 2017
- Big Data Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (1 day): € 750, July 6, 2017
- Text Mining Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (1 day): € 750, July 7, 2017
The KNIME Team.