KNIME is hosting a Course for KNIME Server in Austin, TX on July 17, 2019. We recommend combining this course with the two-day KNIME Analytics Platform Course on July 15-16.
This course dives into the details of KNIME Server and KNIME WebPortal - discussing them from three different points of view: the power user, the administrator, and the end user. All tools and features designed for each one of these three personas are shown in detail and illustrated in interactive sessions and hands-on exercises.
Find out how to exchange workflows and data between the server and the client, how to take advantage of the many server dedicated nodes and features when implementing a workflow, how to set access rights on workflows, data, and metanodes, share metanodes, execute workflows remotely and from the KNIME WebPortal, and how to schedule report and workflow executions, and more.
The course is designed not only for customers, partners, and the community, but also for anyone interested in finding out more about the KNIME commercial platform and its functionalities.
- KNIME Product Overview
- Roles (Personas) involved in a Data Science Project
- Introduction to the Use Case (Customer Segmentation)
- KNIME Server Basic Features
- KNIME Server Advanced Features
- Summary and Q&A
- Course for KNIME Server (1 day): 250 USD per user
- Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (2 days): 1'250 USD, July 15-16, 2019
- Text Mining Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (1 day): 750 USD, July 18, 2019
- Big Data Course for KNIME Analytics Platform (1 day): 750 USD, July 19, 2019