KNIME is hosting the following one-day course during the KNIME Spring Summit in Berlin on March 5, 2018:
Advanced Analytics Methods with KNIME Analytics Platform
This course introduces the most important methods, algorithms and ideas in the data scientist’s toolbox. Learn how to use advanced methods to uncover underlying patterns or concepts contained in large data sets, automatically group objects into meaningful clusters, classify objects into predefined categories, and refine your features to enrich predictive modeling endeavors. It also covers the main algorithms of supervised and unsupervised learning as well as some modern thinking on model evaluation, model selection, and new ideas in model deployment.
If you are a Data Scientist, Statistician, Business Analyst, Market Researcher, or IT Professional needing to get started with Advanced Analytics or make better use of your data, then this course is for you. Managers and Executives wanting to embed analytics into their operating model and maximize data-driven business results at scale should also attend.
- Key Concepts of Advanced Analytics
- Advanced Analytics Algorithms with KNIME Analytics Platform
- Data Preparation & Data Exploration for Advanced Analytics
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Model Assessment & Model Comparison
- Model Deployment
Download detailed agenda.
- KNIME Analytics Platform for Beginners: From installation to utilization and everything in between: March 5, 2018
- Text Mining Course for KNIME Analytics Platform: March 5, 2018
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: March 5, 2018
- Advanced Users in KNIME Analytics Platform: Beyond the Basics: March 6, 2018
- Text Mining with KNIME Analytics Platform: Using the Textprocessing Extension: March 6, 2018
- KNIME Big Data Extensions: Data Mining with Apache Hive and Apache Spark: March 6, 2018
- IoT Analytics with KNIME Analytics Platform: Methodologies and Algorithms: March 6, 2018
- The Power of Random: Using Perturbation Experiments to Improve Model Accuracy and Interpretation: March 6, 2018
See KNIME Spring Summit event page for details.