San Francisco, USA - February 2-6, 2009
We are happy to announce the first North American KNIME Workshop to be held in beautiful San Francisco from February 2 - 6, 2009. Similar to 2007's workshop in Konstanz, Germany, it will include extensive hands-on sessions for users and developers presented by the people behind KNIME. The developer part will give users detailed insight into the steps of developing full-featured nodes and other extensions for the KNIME platform and together with the user sessions, will focus especially on the many new features of the KNIME 2.0 release.
We are looking forward to meeting you in the Bay Area next February.
- Monday, February 2, 2009 (KNIME Users)
- Deep insights into KNIME usage, also focussing on new features of KNIME 2.0
- Tuesday, February 3, 2009 Morning (KNIME Users)
- Continued KNIME usage: tips and tricks on how to tackle general problems and example applications of KNIME
- Tuesday, February 3, 2009 Afternoon (KNIME Developer)
- Introduction to KNIME 2.0 architecture, first steps involved in creating own KNIME nodes
- Wednesday, February 4, 2009 (KNIME Developer)
- Advanced node development: developing own views, basic layout, interactive views (HiLite support)
- Thursday, February 5, 2009 (KNIME Developer)
- KNIME data types, KNIME 2.0 port types
- Friday, February 6, 2009 (Life Science Day)
- KNIME Server and Reporting Overview, KNIME.com Product Pipeline
- KNIME Partners (to be announced)
- KNIME Life Science Customers (to be announced)
Registration Fees (in US\$)
|Registration||User Sessions||Developer Sessions||Life Science Day||User+Developer||User+Developer+Life Science Day|
|Before January 15, 2009||\$1000||\$2500||\$500||\$3000||\$3500|
|After January 15, 2009||\$1500||\$3000||\$750||\$4000||\$4500|
Note: The seats are limited and are provided on a first come, first served basis. Be sure to register early to ensure a place. Participation in the training sessions is particularly limited in line with our aim of providing truly interactive and personal training for all attendees.